The Ascent of Alfred The Ascent of Alfred

Best work I've seen so far! Fantastic job Emily! You inspired me to work on these kind of 2D/3D integrated animations and make them wacky as! :D

Dreamt Dreamt

Absolutely gorgeous animation!!!

Prickly Bum Collab Prickly Bum Collab

Loved the rest of the parts guys, great job everyone!

【JOMTOONS】-Snargle Finds A Cave! 【JOMTOONS】-Snargle Finds A Cave!

random as

Jom responds:

Fuck.

I'm at Soup with Mario and Luigi I'm at Soup with Mario and Luigi

This is clever having a coloured animatic as the main animation

Loopdeloop - Ritual Loopdeloop - Ritual

Nice to see someone doing an animation that's "out there", good job buddy

Welcome To Grossvil Welcome To Grossvil

I didn't mind the simple artwork, i would of loved to see more depth in the colour for the backgrounds and characters.

Your animation itself looked fine but I feel as thought you were too scared to let out the grotesque realism with the boy corpse by making the blood and guts flow out a little more smoothly.

The voice-acting was ok I guess, sort of matched your characters a bit, mostly just teh mayor character.

I think the storyline itself of a poor depressed boy get taken through a portal to another world just to get butchered up by the portal itself was a little odd. Especially if the mayor was to have his world be bright and happy for depressed kids. I would of loved to see the alternative version of this without the kid being decapitated by the portal and goes on an adventure through Grossvil then dies tragically, its just an idea.

overall this short animation was quite satisfying, I hope to see you do more animations in the future with much more improvement ;)

cheers mate

SnowyBangers

All the Credit All the Credit

Its amazing that I had no idea about the text part.

love the nostalgia side of this :P

Bieber Gets Assassinated Bieber Gets Assassinated

SImple quirky animation and the ending with the terrorist was pretty messed up! haha

Dinner Dinner

It was a nice and sickening bunch of scenes altogether, the music has quite epic to add the atmosphere to it.

Good job mate